FOSBR campaigns for:
- A 30 minute service on all local rail services stations in the West of England, including between Bristol Temple Meads and Avonmouth (in line with the Joint Local Transport Plan)
- The restoration of passenger services to the Portishead line as a matter of urgency, using money allocated for the South Bristol Link Road
- The restoration of passenger services between Avonmouth and Bristol Parkway (the Henbury loop)
- The reopening of local stations on existing rail lines
- Better connections to other rail services and other modes of transport to turn local stations into interchanges
- Show support at Bristol Temple Meads for the national campaign to keep East Coast Public - Friday 7th March 2014 18:40
*IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN* with Action for Rail - People before Profit
- Come to the rally at the railway bridge overlooking the previous site of Henbury Station - Friday 14th March 2014 10.00am
Get on track and scoop the loop!
- FOSBR Day Trip to Barnstaple on the Tarka Rail Line – Saturday 22nd March 2014
Come and join us, it will be a great day out!
- Passenger train to travel Portbury Dock freight line & Henbury Loop - Saturday 19th July 2014
Chance to ride the Henbury Loop clockwise (UK Railtours)
- Wessex Wanderer Railway Walks - Walks Programme (May-Oct 2014)
Includes rail connections to stations on the Bristol Temple Meads to Weymouth line